College of Agriculture & Natural Resources
Environmental Science & Policy

Make an appointment


For Undeclared ENSP Students -

All new ENSP students enter as ENSP-Undeclared through the College of Agriculture and Natural Resources, where they are guided through an exploratory advising process.  In their advising meetings, students will learn what it takes to become a successful student; encouraged to learn about and use campus resources, clubs, and activities; explore the various areas of concentration; discuss possible internships and study abroad; and plan for the nuts and bolts of their degree requirements.   To make an advising appointment as an ENSP-Undeclared student, visit: is external)

At approximately 40 credits (third semester), students develop a graduation plan, declare their concentration, and move administratively to the College and department sponsoring the concentration.  There, they are advised by faculty members who are experts in their disciplines.  Approximately half of ENSP students enroll in "science-oriented" concentrations; and half in "policy-oriented" concentrations.

To explore and declare your major in ENSP, go here.


For students who have delcared a concentration - 

Once students declare their area of concentration, they are mentored and advised by faculty members who are experts in their disciplines, who teach one or more of their classes, and grade their internship experiences.   By combining a strong program office with enthusiastic faculty advising, we hope to foster a "small college" atmosphere on a Research I university campus.

To find out your faculty advisor's contact information, click HERE.

Maintained by the IET Department of the College of Agriculture and Natural Resources. © 2018. Web Accessibility