All new ENSP students begin in the College of Agriculture and Natural Resources. Once students choose their area of concentration, however, they move administratively to the College and academic department sponsoring the concentration.
Below is the list of ENSP concentrations, sorted by Advising College. To view the degree requirements for each concentration, click the links below. Be mindful of the ENSP benchmark requirements as well.
The College of Agriculture and Natural Resources (AGNR):
- Environment & Agriculture (PSLA)
- Environmental Economics (AREC)
- Soil, Water & Land Resources (ENST)
- Wildlife Ecology & Management (ENST)
- UNDECLARED in ENSP (AGNR) -- all new students start here, as Undeclared students, where they will complete approximately 2-3 semesters of lower-level "core" courses
The College of Behavioral and Social Sciences (BSOS):
- Culture & the Environment (ANTH)
- Environmental Politics & Policy (GVPT)
- Global Environmental Change (GEOG)
- Land Use (GEOG)
- Marine & Coastal Management (GEOG)
The College of Computer, Mathematical, and Natural Sciences (CMNS):