ADVISING & REGISTRATION:
** DUE TO THE PANDAMIC, MOST ADVISING APPOINTMENTS WILL TAKE PLACE VIRTUALLY.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW HOW ADVISING WILL BE HANDLED FOR EACH CONCENTRATION IN ENSP. **
Undeclared ENSP Students (for those with less than 40 credits who have not yet declared their concentration):
- Please fill out the Preparing for your ENSP Advising Appointment form
- Review any previous advising notes in TerpEngage
- ENCOURAGED: Make an appointment with an ENSP Student Advisory Board member, who will help you prepare your classes. They will also sign your Advising form. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set aside a time to meet.
- Make an appointment with Ms. Angela Mazur-Gray; she will remove your advising block: https://enspadvising.youcanbook.me/ Advising will remain virtual until further notice.
For those who have declared your ENSP concentration:
- Continue to meet with the assigned faculty advisor for your area of concentration by following the instructions listed HERE.