ADVISING & REGISTRATION:
CLICK HERE TO VIEW HOW ADVISING WILL BE HANDLED FOR EACH CONCENTRATION IN ENSP.
Undeclared ENSP Students (for those with less than 40 credits who have not yet declared their concentration):
- Please fill out the Preparing for your ENSP Advising Appointment form
- Review any previous advising notes in TerpEngage
- ENCOURAGED: Make an appointment with an ENSP Student Advisory Board member, who will help you prepare your classes. They will also sign your Advising form. Email email@example.com to set aside a time to meet.
- Make an appointment with Ms. Angela Mazur-Gray; she will remove your advising block: https://enspadvising.youcanbook.me/ Advising will remain virtual until further notice.
For those who have declared your ENSP concentration:
- Continue to meet with the assigned faculty advisor for your area of concentration by following the instructions listed HERE.