ADVISING & REGISTRATION:
Undeclared ENSP Students (for those with less than 40 credits who have not yet declared their concentration):
- Please fill out the Preparing for your ENSP Advising Appointment form
- Review any previous advising notes in TerpEngage
- ENCOURAGED: Make an appointment with an ENSP Student Advisory Board member, who will help you prepare your classes. They will also sign your Advising form. Email email@example.com to set aside a time to meet.
- Make an appointment with Ms. Angela Mazur-Gray; she will remove your advising block: https://enspadvising.youcanbook.me/
For those who have declared their ENSP concentration:
- Make an appointment with the assigned faculty advisor for your area of concentration. Contact information for advisors can be found on each concentration's website.